android application development
Mobizent approaches each Android application with the same project management approach that we use for building our other mobile applications. We help our customers define their requirements for the application, design the application and each screen and back office database, back office interfaces, develop and test the app, and then finally deploy the application.
The use of Android-based smartphones is booming, with more than 50,000 Android apps being already developed. The Android mobile phone market is growing at an impressive rate of 32 per cent every month, with new handsets being released all the time. Industry experts believe the boom owes much to the popularity of the Samsung Droid, MotoBLUR, certain HTC models, and the open-source nature of the OS.
The advantages of Android platform include:
- GSM, EDGE, CDMA, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, EV-DO and UMTS technologies
- Libraries for 2D and 3D graphics.
- A Wide range of libraries for image, audio and video files.
- Features of Video camera, Touchscreen, GPS, accelerometer and magnetometer.
- Inter-process communication (IPC) message passing.
- P2P using Google Talk.
- SQLite for data storage.
- Export and signing app for publishing
- Mobizent develops mobile applications for the Android platform, either starting with an idea from our customers or migrating an existing Windows Mobile, iPhone or web application to the Android.
Through a standardized approach, Mobizent has been extremely successful in working with customers to migrate existing mobile applications to the Android platform as well as develop specifically for Android using the available API tools and Development Kit.